Λεπτομέρειες Θέσης Εργασίας
Περιγραφή Θέσης Εργασίας
You will support our local administrative department in the GWF Labs Team and become part of our young and growing team, whose mission is to create real-time decision systems and Intelligent solutions by harnessing IoT and telemetry data.
You have a real passion for keeping things organized, you enjoy solving problems and helping others be more efficient in their work. You are curious enough to constantly expand your skillset and understanding, while your excellent communication skills are widely recognized and relied upon. You take pride in your reliability of getting things done and your aptitude of figuring out how to achieve that. In short, you are a constant source of positive energy that tends to find solutions where others see dead ends.
Whom you will work with
GWF has recently established a modern Research & Development Center in Thessaloniki, and we aim at attracting, developing, and retaining a team of brilliant people, to simultaneously contribute to the local tech ecosystem and the company’s international growth. We are investing a lot of personal commitment, love and money in building a company where employees, customers and shareholders are equally happy. We commit to a pleasant, fun and achievement-oriented environment with plenty room for growth.
What you will do
You will support the local office operations and connect with peers and colleagues across Europe. You will handle a very wide range of topics ranging from routine tasks to more complex problems.
Specifically, in any given day you may need to:
• Ensure documents archiving (e.g., invoices, delivery slips)
• Support the local accounting department
• Manage the company’s physical deliveries
• Assist and arrange local company events and travel
• Assist with facility management activities (e.g., restocking office supplies, company orders, post office etc.)
• Support with marketing material production
• Support with local talent sourcing and promotion channels
• Uphold the highest confidentiality and fiduciary duty standards
To excel in this role, you will further need to have a very strong client-centric mentality, an unwavering can-do attitude, and a bias for action – taking the initiative without being asked to.
Good to have
• Fluency in office applications (e.g., excel, word, PowerPoint)
• Organizational and collaboration skills that come as second nature to you
• Ability to handle many, diverse tasks, without losing sight of the ball
• Ability to communicate in a structured, concise manner is key
• Excellent Greek and English communication skills is a must
• Intermediate German knowledge (B1-B2 level) is great to have
• Part-time and partial remote working possibility
• A pleasant, fun and achievement-oriented environment
• Learning and growth opportunities in an international company setup
• Full support for relevant training & lifelong learning initiatives
• Modern, bright office with parking space, located close to the airport
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents