Λεπτομέρειες Θέσης Εργασίας
Περιγραφή Θέσης Εργασίας
Veltio is a world leader in retail analytics, providing know-how and integrated solutions to help retailers by automating and optimizing data-driven business processes. We are the largest integrator of Oracle Retail Planning and Optimization worldwide, with operations in the US, Russia, Chile, and Greece. At Veltio, we believe in working smarter, growing faster, and becoming better. We do so by building teams of people who help each other excel, who value collaboration, and take pride in their work.
What you expect
• Gain exposure to HR functions such as recruitment, training and business support
• Assist with a variety of HR projects providing analysis and support
• Coordinate candidate interviews
• Perform all other HR related activities as assigned
Your tasks will include:
• Supports the recruiting process via a variety of integrated HR systems
• Posts and manages job postings in Veltio site and social media sites (Linkedin, etc)
• Identifies availability of current employees and creates new hire onboarding agendas
• Generates reports for candidate pipeline
• Conduct a variety of administrative tasks as assigned
• Organize company events
• Operations management duties
• Front office support
• An undergraduate student of Business Administration, or any relevant department.
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• Strong communication and organization skills.
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Organized with the ability to prioritize assigned tasks.
• Effective multitasking abilities.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook email.
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.